[Tfug] Ubuntu plunge

James Hood ebenblues at gmail.com
Wed May 7 00:00:42 MST 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Steve <lukkystarr at excite.com> wrote:

> Well, I took the plunge.  Tried Wubi on my desktop and it worked
> flawlessly.  What sold me is the support for the

After hearing your experience, I tried Wubi on my T42p and I'm extremely
impressed with the Wubi installation, although there are some bugs after the
install that I'm not thrilled about...like if I try to logout and log back
in, it seems to hang on the login. I also tried dragging a file from the
desktop to my home folder and it didn't disappear from my desktop. I then
right-clicked on it and clicked "send to trash" and it still didn't
disappear from the desktop...odd. These may just be specific to my system
tho. It really is working extremely well for what I'm using it for though.

James

--
"The humble learn the fastest because they don't waste time on defending a
false image."