[Tfug] finding linked pages

christopher skeptikos at gmail.com
Sat May 3 15:39:17 MST 2008

Wow, this looks interesting, I'll look into it, and see
what I can do. Thanks for the suggestion.
I'm actually in the process of redoing the whole site
because it was coded real sloppy. This might come in
handy with that.

I have almost re-done the entire template, then it's
just a matter of getting the content right for all of
the links. I really only know html and css, with
long-standing intentions to learn more.

I've finally actually been forced to do so. I'm looking
into xml and javascript to allow me to use one site and
just load some specific content corresponding to a
specific clicked link. I'm pretty sure this is pretty
basic, but I've always just had to do html and css for
people's personal stuff, so I'm excited to see how this
will let me build on my knowlege.

In case anyone is interested in the source, the site is
w3.coh.arizona.edu/aas/aas.htm . You'll see plenty of
weird stuff, like a lot of consecutive &nbsp's for
indentation of the content, no indentation for the code,
and a bunch of other stuff.

--
christopher <skeptikos at gmail.com>