[Tfug] Free WiFi at Starbucks

Matt Jacob m at mattjacob.com
Fri May 2 15:30:19 MST 2008

Jon wrote:
> Thomas Tarbet wrote:
>> There is a firefox add-on called 'User Agent Switcher'.
>>
>> Tom
> Thanks, Tom. I'll be trying this sometime soon :)

Be sure to let us know if it works for you. I can vouch for User Agent
Switcher <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59> as I've
used it before for development (made by the same guy as Web Developer
Toolbar, if any of you use that).

If it works, I could sit in an upscale Starbucks surrounded by upscale
people using their upscale laptops instead of having to find an
independent coffee shop infested with Linux-using hippies. :-)

Also, anyone know what the status is regarding which stores have AT&T
and which ones have T-Mobile? Has the switchover started/happened yet?
Is free access only being provided on one network, or both?

Matt