[Tfug] Firefox 3 Beta

Ronald Sutherland ronald.sutherland at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:11:23 MST 2008

Looking at Firfox 3 bata 5 on xubuntu now, its an old PC only has 256k ram.
Slow startup is the first thing I noted, it may have need to load that gtk
stuff. anyway it looks about the same to me (only a 20 sec review). I was
really struggling with what to do on that computer, but xubuntu 8.04 LTS
seems to have found some life in it >:-)