[Tfug] Adobe on Linux

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Mon Mar 31 18:23:50 MST 2008

I'm curious to see the responses to this.  I had hoped to be a "Linux
only" operation for the past several years.  Where I expect to end up now
is a mix of OS X for the desktop and Linux for command-line
power-computing and instrument control.  I've given up on the Linux
desktop, but it has other things I like for general computer use.  Any
good craftsman has more than one tool in the old toolbox.

Jim