[Tfug] Why do they whine?

erich erich1 at copper.net
Mon Mar 31 17:24:26 MST 2008

Hmmm,
         I didn't think of that. If it has a cheapy switching power
supply its quite
possible that there would be a noise.  Iv'e noticed the noise comming from
other network installations. In a commercial setting there probably
aren't that
many complaints about noise, because network gurus don't typically sleep
overnite with their gear.

Thanks,

Erich