[Tfug] [heather.fox at pearson.com: Pearson Education User Group Program- March '08]

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Mar 31 14:56:56 MST 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 01:06:09PM -0700, Claude Rubinson wrote:
> Prentice Hall is shipping us some more books shortly.  If anybody's
> interested in either of the below books, let me know and I'll ask
> them to also ship us copies of these.

Just a quick FYI to anyone interested: I've asked Prentice Hall to
send us all of the optional books.  I've also asked them to send us
multiple copies of the C++/GUI book but don't know if they will.
These are free review books that they send out to user groups.
They're hoping to garner good will, word of mouth, etc.

Claude