[Tfug] Great Moments in Linux History

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Mar 26 08:20:53 MST 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 09:06:26AM -0500, Tyler Kilian wrote:

> The vidio didn't detail the greatest moment in Linux history:

I was going to reply with the email where Linus flamed me (me!) for
being a total moron, but don't have that saved anymore.  I do have this
one, however:

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Tom Rini wrote:

> To be fair, I never touched that particular tree.

Apparently it's enough that you're on the Cc: list.

Face it, you're just cursed. Voodoo of the twenty-first century. Put Tom
Rini on the Cc: line, and bad karma happens.

I'll make sure that you're on the "From:" line from now on.

                        Linus

--
Tom Rini