[Tfug] WorldCare "Yard Sale"

David Cowell davidwcowell at cox.net
Sat Mar 22 15:01:42 MST 2008

I would say "disappointing and lame" is a little strongly worded.
Disappointment is usually due to one's misunderstanding what is
available. Lame is usually due to an injury or accident of birth.

I've been there and there is a lot of stuff that would be perfect for
Grandma, Uncle Ed, or someone who is either is not interested in, or not
able to afford, the "latest, greatest, and most expensive".

If you would be willing to be happy buying clothes at Value Village and
if you could extend your approach to buying clothes to your methods of
buying 'puter stuff... you would be _more than happy_ at Worldcare. If
not, not.