[Tfug] Civil Liberties...

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Wed Mar 19 17:19:07 MST 2008

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu wrote:
>  From my limited run-ins with the intel community, I can second this. The U.S.
> intel community has had a high moral standard of behavior - probably higher
> than my own - and has generally been rather tolerant of the foibles of the
> peoples. This may ultimately be a real saving grace.
>
> I am not concerned with the way things are, but rather the way things
> are going.

That may have been true in the past but I have read way too many
articles of abuses that have taken place in the last couple of years.

I recently turned down a well paying IT job with DHC because after
reconsidering my personal political viewpoint, I just couldn't see
myself working for them.

George Cohn