[Tfug] Happy Hour venue v. boohoo

Will Bur tehgimmick at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 23:44:05 MST 2008

opportunity to meet some good people. I don't have transportation other
than a bicycle which i'm ok with riding to whatever side of town, but I
think a more central location would be swell. I think there are a few places on
UofA campus that may work as well.
    Also I have a pretty decent back yard and I wouldn't mind hosting a BBQ
depending on the day. There is a built in grill but i'm not sure it would be sufficient.
It may be though since my old roommate has used it before. My house is located
on 22nd and Tucson. But all that aside, i'd like to actually get out of my house for
once and meet someone. So if possible i'd like to joing the next happy hour.
    -Will