[Tfug] OT: Proposed increase in H1B visas

Jon bigj at flatwan.net
Mon Mar 17 21:55:57 MST 2008

keith smith wrote:
> I said I would support finding local talent and educate them. I
> emphasized that if she continued to try to put me out of work I was
> going to do the same for her.
>
> I posted to the PLUG that I was interested in putting up a website to
> block her re-election.

When she was running for office she put out a commercial that stated she
used to manage her grandfather's tire business (El Campo Tire) so she's
qualified to manage a state budget. I kid you not. "Look Daddy I can
budget too!"

But good for her because she's apparently smarter than all the people
that voted for her which is really what politics is all about now isn't it?

--
Jon