[Tfug] Happy Hour venue v. boohoo

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:49:57 MST 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 03:13:10PM -0700, Shawn Nock wrote:
> Let me know when you plan to stop by, I'll buy you a beer.

Thanks!  Will do.

The other thing to note, of course, (and this is directed to everyone
and not so much Shawn, as I know that he already knows this being
that he organizes HACKS) is that anybody can call for a TFUG gathering
at any time/any place.

So if the TFUG happy hour isn't working for you, I'm happy to hear
your suggestions.  But, also, feel free to propose something of your
own.  I'll probably see you there!  The one consideration that I'd ask
is that you don't schedule your event to close to the regular happy
hour, as that might make people have to decide between the two and
split the populations.

Cheers,

Claude