[Tfug] where can I host a webpage

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 09:16:06 MST 2008

I do not know if anyone has mentioned free coffee cup http://www.coffeecup.com/

Angus Scott-Fleming <angussf at geoapps.com> wrote: On 12 Mar 2008 at 10:48, John Karns  wrote:

> I just tried to find it to DL, but the link is broken.
>
> http://www.nvu.com/index.php

http://www.google.com/search?q=nvu should turn up lots of options. Download.com
is one of the links there.  Wikipedia article says it's been sort=of forked to
KompoZer ... http://kompozer.net/

    KompoZer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    KompoZer is a WYSIWYG HTML Editor based on Nvu. It is maintained by a
    community-driven fork and is a project on Sourceforge.

    In March 2007, KompoZer was featured on Download.com's round up on
    the best free alternatives to Adobe CS3, where it was favorably
    compared to Adobe Dreamweaver.[1]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KompoZer

Seamonkey has a website creator. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SeaMonkey

> Is this something that you've used?

I tried it a while back but I do my very small amount of web authoring using
Arachnophilia 4. Current version is a Java app so it's supposed to be platform-
independent, but I'm still using the Win-only v4.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org