[Tfug] OpenOffice woes

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Wed Mar 12 23:34:36 MST 2008

Can anybody recommend a good resource (i.e., high signal:noise ratio
mailing list, web site, forum, etc) for learning/customizing
OpenOffice?  I'm using its spreadsheet and while parts of it are
convenient, other aspects are driving me nuts.  For example, I'd like
to turn-off autocomplete for certain columns while keeping it on for
others.  And, of course, there's my perpetual question about whether
it's possible to rebind its key mappings.

If anybody can point me to a decent resource, I'd really appreciate
it.  Thanks!

Claude

p.s.  And, Glen, no, I haven't forgotten about the FVWM problem.  In
fact, today I spent a fair amount of time Googling around with no
luck.  I've just subscribed to the FVWM mailing list in the hopes that
somebody there might be of help.