[Tfug] Webpage outside US

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 19:21:10 MST 2008

I think this guy hosts unlimited domains, limited by disk space only.

I hosted with them several years ago for $2/mo.  Left because they were adverse to anything that was not free, like cpanel.  Solid host, but not for anything that is seriously business.

http://epfarms.org/

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu wrote: There is nothing illegal on my website. Take a look yourself. It is just my work
on my thesis, being helped by various family and friends.

I was thinking of hosting the website outside of the country because I wanted
to. That's all. I was thinking of Geneva because that is where the UN is.

There is abunch here to look at.

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

Keith Smith