[Tfug] where can I host a webpage

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu sitkaa at email.arizona.edu
Tue Mar 11 15:37:58 MST 2008

Howdy all,

I am working on my thesis. The webpage is:

www.u.arizona.edu/~sitkaa

Check it out if you are interested in sustainability issues.

I need more space than can be provided on the UA servers. So, I suppose I need a
webpage hosting service. I think it would be best to use one outside the United
States, perhaps in Switzerland. Any idea how I can do this?

Additionally, I have been using a test copy of Adobe's Dreamweaver. Do y'all
know of a simple, free version of this or some other easy to use (is it an html
editor?) It can be either Windows or Linux.

Thanks in advance.