[Tfug] Really lively LiveCd's

Jeff Breadner jeff at breadner.net
Thu Jun 26 20:47:34 MST 2008

Also, did you just copy the contents of the disk to the hard drive, or
did you make an image of it with 'dd'?

I copy discs from the command line with:

dd if=/dev/cdrom of=myimage.iso
sudo cdrecord -v -eject -overburn -dao driveropts=burnfree speed=24
dev=/dev/cdrom myimage.iso

(your devices may vary)

JB