[Tfug] bacula et ilk

Eric M. Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Wed Jun 25 15:34:49 MST 2008

Bexley,

I believe NTbackup only does the bare minimum - it will backup the system state (only parts of the registry) and files only, not a "complete system image" as you describe. That would explain why some of the programs you restore seem to not know what's going on - from their perspective, parts of the registry they expect to be there are not there.

Just my .02,
Eric
http://nixwizard.net