[Tfug] New VoIP Class at Pima

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Mon Jun 16 21:20:02 MST 2008

Just a reminder but please pass along the information about the class to
anyone or any group that might be interested.  I would like to let the
local Tucson Computer Society group know about it but I don't want to
pay the $45 just to join their mailing list!  ;-)

We need to get at least 10 - 15 people signed up for the class for Pima
to let it run.

At around $150 for 3 credits it's a fairly cheap price to pay for what
should be fun and interesting.  Not sure what it would cost to just
audit the class for no grade but I promise to make it interesting and
fun. If you want pretty much the same content, Digium, the company that
created Asterisk offers a "boot camp" at various locations for $3000 +
air-fare and lodging.

While we may not cover as much material, a taste at $150 is a bargain!  ;-)

George Cohn