[Tfug] Tfug Logo/T-shirts

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Mon Jun 16 09:28:42 MST 2008

Jeffry Johnston wrote:
> Oops!  I should have checked those URLs...
> http://kidsquid.com/images/misc/tfug_logo_wineglass.png
>
> Jeff

haha, nice! I'll post up the files so that you can change whatever you like.

Sorry I have been out of communication this week. I have been busy
travelling. The files for the logo are at my house and I shall upload
the latest tonight. They're (gasp!) not under version control yet, so I
should probably use the Linus Torvalds backup method: make sure everyone
you know has tarballs of your stuff.

My t-shirt has been shipped and I'll be sporting it at TFUG this week I
hope!

Peace