[Tfug] Tfug Logo/T-shirts

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Wed Jun 11 22:49:03 MST 2008

I had a little fun in The GIMP and potrace :)  My apologies to Chris...

Logo with WineHQ wine glass:
http://kidsquid.com/images/misc/tug_logo_wineglass.png

Wine glass extracted from the WineHQ logo (before potrace):
http://kidsquid.com/images/misc/wineglass.png

Wine glass extracted from the WineHQ logo (after potrace):
http://kidsquid.com/images/misc/wineglass.svg

Jeff