[Tfug] Merchandising! Merchandising!

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Wed Jun 11 10:08:00 MST 2008

Glen Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Tue Jun 10, 2008 at 09:36:35PM -0700, Chris Hill wrote:
>
>> Get all your TFUG crap^H^H^H^H quality products here at low, low prices!!
>>
>> http://www.cafepress.com/tucsonfreeunix
>>

> What does it take to add more products? Do we have to pay for an
> account to do that? I want a smaller size tshirt for my daughter.
> I'm going to send her to school with a TFUG shirt!

Man, parents just don't understand. You trying to scar her for life? :)

The way it works is that we can have one 'product' per style of item. So
a 'dark' shirt, a 'light' shirt, and a white shirt count as a style, and
we can only have one image placed on it. Adding a kids tee is another
style. For unlimited product styles, you have to pay $7 a month. I'd say
we're better off opening another store if we wanted another style.

Will look into it!