[Tfug] OT - Where to buy computer stuff in PHX

johngalt johngalt1 at uswest.net
Wed Jun 11 08:42:47 MST 2008

Anybody care to say where you can get PC parts in the Phoenix area?
Something like SWS or Ultramedia. I'm looking for a computer case.

I know about Fry's electronics. Their selection is excellent. Except most of
what they offer is geared to gaming PCs. Half of what they offer is out of
stock. What they do have left is pricey.

Years ago, there were clone PC stores all over the place. Now perhaps, Fry's
has Walmartted them out of existence. (maybe mail order  has killed them
also.)

TIA