[Tfug] Tfug Logo/T-shirts

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Tue Jun 10 11:26:35 MST 2008

Man, I can't keep up with these emails. :)

I shall do a little cleanup tonight, and see if I come up with a couple
improvements. But 'improvements' are pretty subjective in this case. I
didn't really expect this much feedback, so I'm not sure how best to
handle it. My first idea is to 'open source' the shirt. I will create
the basic shirt design. If you want to take the logo and make your own
derived work go for it. :)

There's been discussion about the martini glass. This is something that
I think really defines this shirt, gives it some quirkiness and I don't
feel like changing/removing it.

Putting something on the back- After thinking about it I don't think
printing anything on the back adds enough value to the concept. Call me
a minimalist.

Lastly, it looks as though there is additional cost and preparation for
dark t-shirts. A dark design requires a white 'hit' underneath and its
$18.99 as opposed to $13.99 for white. But I'll create versions for both
white and darker designs and throw them up on CafePress.

Of course, since this t-shirt is open, feel free to take the designs and
'fork'. :)