[Tfug] Tfug Logo/T-shirts

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Jun 9 20:19:39 MST 2008

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 02:50:09PM -0700, John Mc wrote:
> >>...finally settled on this: http://ubergeek.tv/tfug/tfug_logo.png
>
> >...a shirt would be cool. The martini glass, however, makes it look
> more like a drinking club or a bar ad than a computer group.
>

> I agree, for what its worth. My suggestion would be for a
> Tucson/Tucson area type theme/logo. For example, the Las Vegas lug
> uses a gambling theme. http://lvlug.org/

Just a quick note, in case there's any confusion.  Nobody's proposing
that this be the "official" TFUG logo or anything like that.  Rather,
at the happy hour, we've been talking about making a shirt for years.
Being that Chris is an artist, he sketched out a few ideas and this is
the one that he's proposed.

Claude