[Tfug] Tfug Logo/T-shirts

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Jun 9 20:03:25 MST 2008

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 05:16:26PM -0700, Glen Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Mon Jun 09, 2008 at 11:31:19AM -0700, Chris Hill wrote:
> > Color schemes - Again many possibilities. I designed monochrome
> > for cost purposes.
>
> I like the monocrhome. It has a distinctive simple and elegant
> look to it.

I like the monochrome as well.  Of course, being colorblind, that
probably doesn't mean much!

> > Printing process - As mentioned above Cafe Press allows for
> > many options. Maybe we can use them for coffee mugs and beer
> > glasses, and get better quality shirts through a local
> > screenprinter? We can be more custom with the choice of shirt
> > through a local screenprinter, but maybe we won't get a choice
> > of ink.
>
> Good thoughts. Claude can you find out from the printer you know
> in town what our options are?

Sure thing.  I looked into a few different printers probably less than
a year ago.  I'll try to get back in touch with them this week.  But
it might not be until next week.

Also, at one of the happy hours at Buddy's somebody mentioned having a
friend who does small orders.  Unfortunately, I can't recall who.
Henry, maybe?  Could the guilty party please get in touch?

> > And lastly I'm glad to see the feedback's so positive. Its a
> > great feeling! Thanks so much!
>
> Thank you for volunteering your time!

Seconded.  The more that I look at it, the more I like it.
Personally, I think my favorite part (next to the martini glass, of
course) are the feet.

Claude