[Tfug] Tfug Logo/T-shirts

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Mon Jun 9 11:31:19 MST 2008

> I echo what others have already said: I love it!
>
> The one thought that I have is I'm wondering what it would look like
> the figures' arms were all the same size/shape and on the same plane.
> Making the arms more symmetrical might be a bit more pleasing.  (Or,
> that may just be my OCD coming out.)

Hey all,

Thanks for the great replies. All your feedback is valid and welcome. So
to answer some questions:

The back of the shirt - We can put whatever we like there, from a
Control-Left-Bracket to 'We get it working so that you can uninstall
it." But I don't know if I want to take more time to draw another
illustration for the back.

Color schemes - Again many possibilities. I designed monochrome for cost
purposes. If we silkscreen t-shirts, then it'll be much cheaper to stick
with a one color design. Adding color and going the cafe-press route is
also an option.

Printing process - As mentioned above Cafe Press allows for many
options. Maybe we can use them for coffee mugs and beer glasses, and get
better quality shirts through a local screenprinter? We can be more
custom with the choice of shirt through a local screenprinter, but maybe
we won't get a choice of ink.

Symmetry and other design ideas - I went for giving the characters a
slightly different body size and shape to give them more personality. I
will create a version with the same size/shape. I had the idea of an
olive in the glass but decided against it for readability. I also wanted
to keep fine details to a minimum for printing purposes. I like the
sombrero idea or similar southwest theme. I'll see if I can work
something out.

And lastly I'm glad to see the feedback's so positive. Its a great
feeling! Thanks so much!