[Tfug] Tfug Logo/T-shirts

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Jun 9 10:07:55 MST 2008

On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 10:28:07PM -0700, Chris Hill wrote:
> Hey all!
>
> Ok, I finally sat down Saturday afternoon and drew up some ideas for the
> tfug t-shirts. I know there was talk about certain ideas, but I wasn't
> really seeming to find the elusive inspiration to make it happen. And so
> I wandered off course a bit but finally settled on this:
>
> http://ubergeek.tv/tfug/tfug_logo.png

I echo what others have already said: I love it!

The one thought that I have is I'm wondering what it would look like
the figures' arms were all the same size/shape and on the same plane.
Making the arms more symmetrical might be a bit more pleasing.  (Or,
that may just be my OCD coming out.)

Great work!

Claude