[Tfug] Tfug Logo/T-shirts

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Mon Jun 9 09:48:56 MST 2008

On Sun Jun 08, 2008 at 10:28:07PM -0700, Chris Hill wrote:
> Ok, I finally sat down Saturday afternoon and drew up some
> ideas for the tfug t-shirts. I know there was talk about
> certain ideas, but I wasn't really seeming to find the elusive
> inspiration to make it happen. And so I wandered off course a
> bit but finally settled on this:
>
> http://ubergeek.tv/tfug/tfug_logo.png

That's really nice Chris! As you said, it is different than the
ideas we tossed around, but I think this one makes for a better
logo, and presents a better image.

Ideas to consider:
- Add something southwest to it. Maybe a sombrero or a saguaro.
- I like the olive in the martini idea.

> That is, if you like it! And if you do like it, we can choose
> colors for t-shirts and have some made up.

I'd like to get coffee mugs, shirts, hats, and whatever else they
have. CafePress has all those things, so that seems like a
logical choice. I'll research a bit and get back to you all.

--
Glen