[Tfug] Tfug Logo/T-shirts

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Sun Jun 8 22:28:07 MST 2008

Hey all!

Ok, I finally sat down Saturday afternoon and drew up some ideas for the
tfug t-shirts. I know there was talk about certain ideas, but I wasn't
really seeming to find the elusive inspiration to make it happen. And so
I wandered off course a bit but finally settled on this:

http://ubergeek.tv/tfug/tfug_logo.png

The logo is shown at various sizes so that you can see how readable it
is when it is large and small. In the spirit of open source I used
Inkscape and the Gimp, and I will Creative Commons the files once we've
worked it out.

That is, if you like it! And if you do like it, we can choose colors for
t-shirts and have some made up.