[Tfug] Emacs lock

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Sat Jun 7 16:25:08 MST 2008

Some how I locked a file with emacs.  I can open it but that's all.  I tried removing the locked file and copying the backup file to a new file of the same name.  Still the lock.  I checked permissions and I have rw permission.  I can't do anything with the file though.

Earl
"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code" Unknown Linux Geek