[Tfug] debian 4 security

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jun 4 22:16:38 MST 2008

Several security scan tests have grumbled about my browser, Mozilla/5.0
(iceweasel/2.0.0.12) which came with Etch, for example:

*Danger!*
While visiting web sites your browser reveals private information about
you and your computer. It sends information about previous sites you
have visited. It may also save special cookies on your hard drive that
have the purpose of directing advertising or finding out your habits
while web surfing.

I do accept cookies because making exceptions like in vista is such a
hassle. Is there a more secure Mozilla or non-Mozilla?
Eric