[Tfug] No happy hour on the 5th Thurs

Matt Jacob m at mattjacob.com
Thu Jul 31 13:14:05 MST 2008

Hey everyone,

I'm not one to back out of something that I originally pushed for, but
an unforeseen circumstance came up this afternoon. I got a call from PCC
saying that there was an opening for their motorcycle safety class this
weekend, the first session of which is tonight. Rather than waiting two
months until October 2, I decided to jump on the opportunity.

The class is over at 9:30 tonight, so I'll stop by Charlie's on my way
home to say hi to everyone and offer rides to the drunks. :-P

Matt