[Tfug] Accidental extra netbook computer

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:24:38 MST 2008

Thanks for the input guys.  I already intend to return it; I was mostly
curious about the protocol of returning an unsolicited item.  E.g. should I
keep the original shipping boxing?  Will they send a box and the postage
necessary for me to return it?  Will they schedule UPS to pick it back up,
or do I need to drop it off myself?

Regards,
Jude