[Tfug] OT windows: need to vent

christopher skeptikos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:09:40 MST 2008

> EEK!  Overkill.  To fix this all you need to do is put the drive in >the target computer and boot off the Windows CD, go into setup and >choose Repair, which will preserve all your data and programs

Unfortunately, no such luck. As soon as you hit Enter
at the repair screen, it reboots.

Whatever. I got the windows hd out of there and now
have a perfectly working FBSD system. When I get back
to the assignment for my class, I'll probably get the
windows hd back in and give ol' MS a call to see what
they can do.

Thanks for your sympathies though ~ Chris

--
if your bands only web presence consists of a myspace
page, you've just lost a fan.....seriously, myspace?