[Tfug] OT windows: need to vent

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 09:17:33 MST 2008

there is no direct way to make that work, unless the underlying
chipsets are the same. The only way I get around it is a fresh
install, then bring over the user's details on the new install. XP I
believe has some user migration stuff that can help with that.

Basically if it is hanging on mup.sys it is having a problem with
way to explain it, and there may be work arounds in a google search,
but I have not personally found an easy way to do it.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell