[Tfug] Freedom educators wanted

Andrew Lenards andrew.lenards at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 23:22:41 MST 2008

Malcolm - I don't think that's fair to say they must be bored.  If it's an
appropriate challenge that they have the skill-set for they may gain a
serious about a satisfaction from this.  It's no different than anything
else people find enjoyment from or are passionate about.  Obviously - you
are not such a person.   Andy