[Tfug] Wonderfully long email signatures!!!

Matt Jacob m at mattjacob.com
Fri Jul 25 10:58:28 MST 2008

Angus Scott-Fleming wrote:
> Do we need to call this a "signature-to-noise ratio" in this case?

Ha! Nice.

I keep my work sig short and sweet (5 lines):

Name
Title
Company
Work Phone
Cell Phone

It's always seemed redundant to me to include an email address in the
sig, seeing as how that info is plainly available in the headers. I
guess the name is too, if the person chooses to set it, but having a
title and a company without a name above them seems weird, so I always
include my name.

I don't use a sig at all for personal accounts, but I usually sign-off
with "Matt", "M", or "MJ".

Matt