[Tfug] religious nutcakes

Ronald Sutherland ronald.sutherland at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 21:39:58 MST 2008

Government and Bureaucracy.
Once we, as in "the people", figure out how to do something in a way
that seems correct, we then encapsulate it with a coating to add
permanence, thus make it enduring. If I figure out how to make a
widget, then I coat the processes with Bureaucracy so that no one can
change its making. Once the founding fathers found what they figured
was the best way to govern...

I guess we could try for something better, perhaps someone could setup
an svn, cvs or git server with the new government processes and start
tuning... :-). Do we need guns to do this, :-/... and wait I am still
benefiting from this current setup (import setup as cluster.fubar) so
I would probably defend it for a while.

Oh... I should point out, to those that will some day work at large
manufacturing company's that don't understand when its time to add the
Bureaucracy coating, it's after the product is working and fully
tested, not before. Man, have I seen some nut-cakes in my
manufacturing days.