[Tfug] flames list

Samuel Wales samologist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 13:01:54 MST 2008

On 7/13/08, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Don't take it personal.  It's part of the nature of those attracted to Open
> Source and Linux.
>
> I've met some real good folks on this list.

There are some very good folks on this list.  Without people like that
the open source movement would fall apart.  I think open source
attracts people who are good folks.

There are also people who are extreme jerks.  Does open source also
attract that?  I doubt it.  Because to me, nerd != jerk.  And open
source lists do not always have jerks.

Not trying to flame you, and not trying to say that anybody
participating in the recent flames is a jerk.