[Tfug] religious nutcakes

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Sat Jul 12 19:14:03 MST 2008

So who the hell are you, John Mc?

Looks like some retireee from Las Vegas who started posting
in March 2008. If so, I look forward to your Linux posts.
The flames list has been dead for a long time. Unless you
care to post there, why are you telling anyone else where to
post?

P.S are you the John Mc Neill from Lost Wages who made these
contributions to Chris Fraud and John Smegmawards?

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/neighbors.php?type=name&lname=Mcneill&fname=John

For equal time, I will denounce John Mc Lame.