[Tfug] Spy Bill Debate Comes to an End

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Thu Jul 10 21:07:33 MST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joshua Zeidner" <jjzeidner>
To: <johngalt1>; <klsmif2020 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Tfug] Spy Bill Debate Comes to an End

> consider an common psychology technique... if you want to
> discredit
> something get someone to classify it along with fraudulent
> information.  For instance, if I told you over time that
>
>  1) camels regurgitate part of their digestive systems to
> attract a mate
>  2) sasquatch lives in Mt. Lemmon
>  3) the CIA colludes with extra-terrestrials
>
>  you would have a tendency to reject all those statements,
> even
> though #1 is true.  This is the problem with the
> 'conspiracy theory'
> crowd.  They throw all sorts of idiotic, superstitious
> claims and this
> has the effect of damaging the credibility of the true
> statements.
> Groups like the CIA have been known to purposely utilize
> techniques
> like these, and they work.  So be careful when you reject
> an idea on
> the grounds that this claim is also made by obviously
> dubious sources.
> Jones was at one point doing some good reporting, but now
> hes invites
> the likes of David Icke on his show.
>
>  as far as your 'killing hope' site, if you don't think
> the CIA is
> meddling with foreign governments, what do you think they
> are doing?
> thats essentially what they ask money for regularly, and
> often these
> kinds of operations come up in public courts.  see:
> "Confessions of an
> Economic Hitman".

LOL, Live ones....
What you are referring to are logical fallacies..., not just
psychology...

> Jones was at one point doing some good reporting

Thank you for that. So was Potato Head doing good reporting
before he croaked. So was Dan Rather doing good reporting.
So was Michael Savage doing good reporting. So was Keith
Olbermann (Michael Savage of the progressives) doing good
reporting at one point....

Understand this... you must expose yourself to all kinds of
media, even if they piss you off. Think seriously about whay
they say. Otherwise, you are prone to be fooled by
unilateralism.

There are mental lunatics in the media who seek to
capitalize on people's propensity for hysteria. (Savage,
Olbermann, Jones, etc) You get what you deserve, if you
follow those boneheads...

When you read digg.com. or foxnews.com, or moveon.org, or
coasttocoastam.com, or aclu.org, or www.worldnetdaily.com,
or reddit.com,  or msnbc.com, they are trying to lead you by
the nose. That's the whole point. They are being funded to
play that part. It's up to you to discern the truth.

Of course the CIA is meddling with foreign governments just
like foreign governments are meddling with the US. The
Uniited States is the Microsoft of the nation-states.
Foreign-national-hackers are trying to f-us up. Meddling
with foreign governments is the CIA'a job. For boneheads in
the audience, see Spy vs Spy from MAD Magazine.