[Tfug] Subject: budget computing

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:11:09 MST 2008

I just paid $500 for a budget Dell laptop, 2gigs RAM, 160gig HD, Intel 965
graphics, DVD burner, the new low-end "Pentium dual-core" CPU, etc.  Runs
AMD64 code and supports the VT hardware virtualization extensions in
Virtualbox just fine.

That's only $100 over your budget...?  Use an external monitor/KB/mousie at
home, they'd be happy...

Jim