[Tfug] Spy Bill Debate Comes to an End

Matt Jacob m at mattjacob.com
Thu Jul 10 10:14:35 MST 2008

christopher wrote:
> yeah, i couldn't believe that. Obama voted for it too.
> So much for 'change'.

Your first mistake was believing a politician.

<joke>
   <question>How can you tell when a politician is lying?</question>
   <punchline>Check to see if his lips are moving.</punchline>
</joke>

Sorry for the XML. I had to bring this thread back on-topic somehow. :-)

But seriously, I believe that Obama is all about "hope" and "change" and
"dreams". Unfortunately, feel-good intangibles aren't going to mean a
thing when Iran and North Korea are trying to wipe us off the face of
North America. Maybe we can continue the political discussions at happy
hour, though.