[Tfug] Tfug] End of Internet by 2012?

Felix Tilley fetilley at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 13:56:24 MST 2008

Message: 6 Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 12:09:29 -0700 From: cara
<pinkgranite at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [Tfug] End of Internet by 2012? To:
"Tucson Free Unix Group" <tfug at tfug.org> Message-ID:
<d4e6abfd0807081209q739d5ea1v3fd10d0d1bbdb037 at mail.gmail.com>
seems to spew a combination rant of a social liberal (obsession with
civil liberties) and an economic conservative (get rid of the UN etc.).
Maybe this guy is a Libertarian.?
a paranoid schizophrenic. You ought to hear him when he is off his meds.
This nut actually has a radio show. www.prisonplanet.com. He is a
frequent guest on Coast to Coast AM. The only significance to 2012, is
that the Mayan calendar ends at the winter solstice in 2012. It has
nothing to do with the internet, unless you are Mayan. I only know of
one Mayan with internet access, and she moved to Los Angeles 3 or 4
years ago. I don't post here often. Felix in Tucson