[Tfug] MSAccess frontend to PostgreSQL?

Don Freeman DFreeman at pagnet.org
Thu Jul 3 13:20:36 MST 2008

Regardless of the frontend you will need drivers to handle connections to
the data (OLE). Do you know if they exist? You might want to look at the
.NET tools that are available free from MS. Do a search on "Web Developer
Express".

Don W. Freeman
Special Projects Manager
Pima Association of Governments