[Tfug] [OT] WTB: motorcycle

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jul 3 11:37:22 MST 2008

As I was in Tucson, I had an ol' Ranger pickup and a Chevy Metro (Zusuki
Swift), both cost nothing on insurance and tax. The Metro wus not
exactly a gas guzzler. Hey, knowing the streets of Tucson - sometimes I
would encounter an accident at every intersection, this going on for
maybe 5 or 6 intersections (madness) - I felt a certain sport in driving
a Metro in Tucson. This, maybe not a Metro ( I almost bought a 3
cylinder Metro) , could be an alternative to a motorcycle. How 'bout a
Smart? Or, Toyota's supposed to have a plugin in 2010. The problem are
these monster SUV's and those godamned Pickups 30 meters high...
And, its July 4th. Do you really want to motorbike monsoon? My Harley
Sprint in the Northern Illinois winter cured me.
Eric