[Tfug] [OT] WTB: motorcycle

Jim learnix at cox.net
Thu Jul 3 09:12:42 MST 2008

I buy my bikes off Craigslist. I (rarely) buy new. I suppose it would depend
on what you are looking for and how much you want to spend. I'm a bit of a
cheapskate (to put it mildly) and I like to let the other guy take it in the
shorts for markup and taxes. If you want to discuss it with me you can
contact me directly.

Jim