[Tfug] Domain names

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Sun Jan 27 22:38:31 MST 2008

I have been using mydomain.com for years now (just for the domain and
services, not for hosting).. their service seems fine to me, although
I basically looked around at the time for a low price, and I don't
have a heavy load. That Copper Shadows site is cheaper, but they don't
offer e-mail forwarding, or at least don't mention it if they do.
E-mail forwarding is super handy.. for example, tfug at kidsquid.com ...
hehe

Jeff